This evening, you will see Paneer Paratha by making stuffed Paneer Paratha, the joy of eating will be doubled.
- Wheat Flour – 300 grams
- Paneer – 200 grams
- green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- ginger – 1-inch long piece (grated)
- Chili powder – half a teaspoon
- oil or ghee
- salt as per taste
How to make Paneer Paratha:-
- Sieve the flour and take it out in a vessel. Put half a teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of oil in the flour. Knead a soft dough with the help of lukewarm water.
- Grate the cheese. Mix green chili, ginger, green coriander, coriander powder, red pepper powder, and salt. This paneer pithy is ready to be filled in the paratha.
- Place it on the gas and heat it. Break a little dough from the dough, (make a lemon) into round balls. Put the dough in dry flour (paratha) and roll it into a 3-inch diameter round.
- Take out 2 teaspoons of paneer from the pithy and keep it on the rolled paratha. After lifting the parantha from all around, close the pithy.
- Enlarge this paneer filled ball with the help of palm and fingers, it is called making chakli/. Roll out the Chakloi into a diameter of 6-7 inches with the help of a ladle.
- Put the rolled parantha on a hot pan. Apply ghee on both the sides and flip it till it turns brown. After lifting the paratha from the pan, keep the kitchen napkin paper on a plate.
- Prepare all the paranthas in this way. Serve with hot pan parathas, potato pea sabzi, raita, chutney, and your favorite vegetable and eat it.
Check out my previous post on recipes:Aloo Paratha Recipe, how to make aloo k paratha | Aloo ke paratha.Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to make Pav Bhaji | Mumbai style Pav Bhaji.
Check out my previous posts on travel:Best places to visit in Delhi, India|hungryytummy
for motivation story: http://www.skillstic.com/