Today we have brought another recipe for you. It is a Gujarati dish Gujrati Food, which is appreciated worldwide for its taste. Gujarati Khandvi is made from gram flour and is tasty. Gujarati Khandvi is also very easy to make. So take note of the method of making Khandvi and try it today. We hope that you will definitely like Khandvi recipe.
Necessary Ingredients :
- Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
- Curd – Curd – 1/2 cup (sour)
- Ginger Paste – Ginger Pest – 02 teaspoons
- Green chilli paste – Green chilli pest – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric_ Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – Asafoetida – 01 pinch
- Salt_ salt – as per taste
- Water_Water – 1 1/2 cups.
For the bell
- Curry leaves – Curry leaf – 05 pieces
- Red Chilli – 02 Nos.
- Mustard seeds – mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – Oil – 02 tablespoons
- Coconut_Coconut – 1/2 tsp (grated)
- Coriander leaf – coriander – 01 tbsp (finely chopped).
Method of preparation for Khandvi:
First of all, mix gram flour, ginger paste, chili paste, red chili powder, salt, asafetida, and turmeric in a deep pan and mix well. Now add a little curd to the mixture and keep whisking it well. Once all the ingredients are mixed well, add water to it and whisk once more. Keep in mind that there should be no lumps in the mixture.
Turn the pan on the gas and cook it while stirring. Remove the pan when the mixture stops sticking to the bottom of the pan. Now spread the mixture thinly on a flat plate or plate and let it cool. Now heat oil in another pan. When the oil is hot, add mustard, curry leaves, and red chillies and turn off the gas after frying for one minute.
Now make a roll by wrapping a thin layer of gram flour and then cut it into small pieces. Put the contents of the blower on top of these pieces. Also, sprinkle coconut and coriander leaves on top and serve. Take, the method of making Khandvi was completed. Now it is ready. Remove it on a serving plate and serve with hot parathas.
Order khandvi from the link given: https://www.zomato.com/ncr/restaurants/dish-khandvi
For tech-related information: http://www.techpitbull.com/
For motivational stories: http://www.skillstic.com/