Aloo Tikki is one of everyone’s favorite flavors in Indian street food. It is not difficult to make it at home.
Find out the recipe.
- A recipe for Indian
- How many people: 2 – 4
- Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Type: Veg
- 4 – 5Boiled Potatoes
- 2 cups Chopped Bread
- Corn 2 tablespoons
- Cornflour or Semolina (for crunchiness in a Tikki)
- Grated ginger slice
- 3 to 4 finely chopped green chilies:
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- half teaspoon mango powder
- half teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Garnish the potato Tikki chaat with roasted cumin powder
- Finely chopped green coriander for garnishing the green coriander.
Method For Making Aloo Tikki –
Peel the boiled potatoes and mash or grate them well in a pot. – Then add ginger, finely chopped green chili, cornflour or Add semolina, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala powder, finely chopped coriander, mango powder, bread powder, and salt and mix well. Obtained in flat-rolled to mix in a little hand. Likewise, make the tikkis of the entire mixture. To set, keep them in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Then remove the tikkis from the fridge and put a small spoon of oil in a non-stick pan and heat it on the gas. Put all the previously prepared tikkis in the pan one by one on medium heat until it turns golden brown from both the sides. If there is less oil in the pan, then you can add more oil. – Hot potato tikis are ready. Put them in a plate and serve them with beaten curd, sour sweet date-tamarind chutney, green chutney, papdi, red chili powder, and light salt.
Order Aloo Tikki: https://www.zomato.com/ncr
CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS POSTS: How to make french fries at home|fried potatoes recipe. Apple pie recipe at home in 2 minutes |Dessert recipes.Fried chicken recipe in 2 minutes at home|Recipes.Kadai Paneer Recipe at home- hungryytummy. Sandwiches, how to make sandwiches at home in 2 minutes.Khandvi Recipe, how to make khandvi in 2 min at home.
For tech-related information: http://www.techpitbull.com/
For motivational stories: http://www.skillstic.com/